What are Essential Oils?
I am passionate about essential oils and the way they have supported my own physical health, emotional health and the health of my son, my home and my family.
Have ever enjoyed the scent a lemon or a rose? If so you have already experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils.
These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. Essential oils naturally provide plants with protection against environmental threats and can work the same way for us when we use them. Essential oils have been used throughout history and today people are rediscovering all the ways that essential oils can benefit their daily life. Essentials oils can be used as household cleaners, as building blocks to create your own beauty and spa products. They can support your physical health as well as aiding emotional health and wellness.
Essential Oils 101
Current oils that I’m using and LOVE.
*This list changes and grows depending on what is up for me.
- Tea Tree and Lemon- I use a few drops of both in loads of towels for increased cleanliness and antibacterial effects with my towels. Especially if my son has wet the bed or I’m cleaning up or messes related to my son or pet.
- Peppermint. – I place a few drops in my morning smoothie for a decadent taste but also to help with digestion
- Serenity Blend Capsules– Since giving birth and waking up every two hours to breastfeed for TWO years I’ve had trouble sleeping and dreaded stating on a nightly sleeping pill, I take one serenity pill to help me sleep and it has worked wonders for my sleep.
- ClaryCalm– Hormonal support for women. Need I say more? I use this around my period and have seen dramatic improvement in my mood around my moon cycle.
- Lavender- A few drops on the bottom of my sons feet at the end of busy, stressful or high energy days to help him sleep
- Oregano – I used this oil in place of dried oregano in all my cooking. It’s actually cheaper in the long run.
These are just a few of the many uses I have for these precious oils.
What I love more than anything about these oils is that I am harvesting the power of Mother Nature and living a natural plant based lifestyle that improves every area of my life along with the lives of many others.
If you would like to make essential oils a part of your health and wellness routine there are three ways you can get involved:
- You can LIVE the essential oil lifestyle by buying your oils through me at wholesale price. At this level there is no obligation to buy a monthly minimum or sell the oil. You can join our monthly loyalty rewards program and get points back for every dollar you spend, so that every month you place an order with me your savings increase. I will be in touch with you after you purchase to see how I can help you use the oils or to answer any questions you may have about the oils and your health.
Visit my page and click Join and Save to get started living the lifestyle!
- Visit my website and click join and save.
- You will want to join as a wholesale customer because you will get the 25% discount and wholesale prices.
- The best way to join is to buy an enrollment kit, there are many kits to chose from!
- If you don’t buy an enrollment kit it costs a one time $35 to sign up for a wholesale account and get the 25% discount.
- If you love the product and want to sign up for our Loyalty Rewards Program you can start earning points and discounts on future orders right away.
- You can SHARE the oils by hosting a class at your home or selling the oils to anyone else who loves the oils. With this option you can earn some additional income, earn points and money to buy your own oils. You can do this by visiting my site and joining with a wholesale account as a wellness advocate instead of a customer. I’ll be in contact with you to help you get started sharing.
- You can BUILD your own essential oil business and join my growing team of wellness advocates by joining as a Wellness Advocate. This option is only for people interesting in committing time to building a business. It is for you if truly believe in and are passionate about these amazing oils. It could be for you if you want to earn supplemental income and achieve financial freedom. You can commit from 12-40 hours a week as a builder depending on what your goals are.
When you decide to build you will receive incredible support from our company and from my team and from me. I offer free health and business for anyone on my team.
If you are ready to join my growing team of wellness advocates Join Here Be sure to enroll as a wellness advocate and start with a kit so you can start using the products you will be selling. My favorite kit for new wellness advocates that want to build is the Natural Solutions kit. If that one isn’t for you there are many others to choose from.
If you want to talk to me personally more about this opportunity contact me and we can set up a call to talk in great detail.